My macbook pro won't turn on

ymc

Reaction score
Hi guys,
A few days ago, I was using my macbook pro in the kitchen, I used my wet hand to close the screen which I think the water accidently dripped on the keyboards but I didn't think too much since I was preparing for dinner.
15 minutes later when I tried to hit the "volume up" key it wouldn't work, so I restarted it but it still didn't work. I shut down my macbook pro and let it rest.
When I woke up the other day and tried to start my macbook pro it wouldnt turn on anymore! I am not really smart with computers so if anyone here think they could maybe figure out some possibilities for the malfunctions I'd really appreciate that.

ps: How much would it be to get apple to fix it ? including the "volume" key, I don't have applecare since it was a gift from someone and I didn't know much about apple.

Thanks guys!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
You should bring it in for a quote. You can expect at least to have to replace the logic board. You can also expect it to run over $600.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13inch 2.3 i5 MBP 64gb SSD 320gb HD 8gb 1333
You might be lucky and just the keyboard is shot which would save some money.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.