Moving TV shows from iPhone to PC

Reaction score
I am very confused about moving TV shows and movies that I bought on my iPhone onto my PC. Each time I go to "transfer purchases" on the iTunes menu and it looks like it is transferring them over to my PC but then when I check my iTunes library they are NOT there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
Still not answered

Hi, I have a the same question and I'm surprised it's still not answered. I am transferring TV shows from my iPhone to my PC.

Synchronizing would be irrational. (Frankly, I can't think of a situation where I would ever want to synchronize my iPhone and PC.) I'm trying to free up space on the iPhone and keep what I purchased on my PC where I am not limited by a fixed amount of storage, or a need to connect to the internet "cloud" to watch what I own.

Anyone have advice on how to transfer TV shows and avoid synchronizing?

Patient: My arm hurts when I raise it, what should I do?
Bad doctor: Don't raise your arm.

C

chas_m

If you don't want to or can't sync the device, and you bought the TV show from iTunes, just delete it on your phone.

Then sign into your iTunes account on your PC and re-download it from there, under "purchases." There's no charge.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.