Battery percentage?

Reaction score
Just bought 3 iPod touch's for my kids and I'm wondering how to turn on something that shows the percentage left? The iPhone has it in usage which isn't available on the touch.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBA 11inch, Ipod touch 8gigs 4th+Iphone 3GS, Ipod nano 1.1
i guess you are saying that you bought 3 new ipod touch's and
then you unboxed them and
then you probably press the power button on right side(assuming you bought 4th gen)

now you see some battery percentage and on screen see connect to computer .....

just connect it to computer through itunes with internet connection and then put you stuff in it accordingly....

also only use one cable as you will be having three of them .....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Check the General tab in the Settings app. It should be in there.

OP
RustProofCorn
Reaction score
I already have them on and all set up. I'm just trying to find the setting that tells me the percentage of the battery up in the right hand corner. I have tried "general" and for the life of me can't find it. On the iPhone it's in settings>general>usage but there is no usage on the touch. I am thinking this something apple has left out.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
The iPod Touch, unlike the iPad and iPhone, does not have this feature available in the build of iOS it uses. It's been noted that the different battery used by the Touch is the reason but I have a hard time believing that. Regardless, there is no built in setting. If you want it, you'll have to start looking at some other options which aren't officially supported.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.