3D Max for Mac

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have been an artist for the last 13 years. Going digital has always been an aspiration of mine, but never had the tools nor the funds to implement this. Now I do. I have went from Win to Mac and I am happy of the change. For one, the Mac runs quiet, and no blue screen of death.

My question, is there a version of 3D Max that is available for Mac users? I finally got my hands on after effects and have been tinkering with that in conjunction with Painter 11. Fun Fun! Now I would like to put a little umph into it with some animation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!:)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to correct forum. Does not belong in "Community Suggestions...."
Please read forum descriptions and Sticky notices before posting. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 27 iMac 2.93
Well, you could install windows via bootcamp, than install 3D MAX. Windows bootcamp will allow you to access files on Mac OSX so if you have your files saved there, you can easily access them to do what you need to do.

C

chas_m

Bad news: no 3DS Max for Macs.
Good news: Better 3D programs that can read 3DS Max files *are* available for Macs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.