Hello

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4, 800 Mhz PowerPC, 2 GB ram, 64 Gb SSD, 10.5 OSX • Iphone 4 • Ipad • Apple Tv • iPods :) •
I am new to Mac forums. I am not new to apple but I am looking to network with others like myself. I love collecting old iBooks, PowerBooks, and iMacs. If you would like to talk about them or any mac in general let me know. I am always looking for a good discussion. I was happy to find this forum because everything I read as a guest looked very intriguing. Well, Let me know if you need anything I'll be around.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook g4 osx 10.5 maxed out | iPhone 4 | iPad | apple tv g2 | iPods galore
Hey Mr iBook!!! I also collect and refurb old macs, i was glad to find this forum too haha, were both new at the forum thing here but old hat to macs. Glad to see your also running the g4, it's like your stalking me o_0
nice to meet you =)

OP
Mr iBook
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4, 800 Mhz PowerPC, 2 GB ram, 64 Gb SSD, 10.5 OSX • Iphone 4 • Ipad • Apple Tv • iPods :) •
by maxed out, what do you have in it? just wondering. And whoa.. your from ocala. That is quite......Odd. I think thats the best word for it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It's got a fully upgraded airport card, ram and os. SSD added, and she's the aluminum PowerBook 15".. Haha, don't tell me your probably someone from the dog park I was talking to about this site earlier today.. Are you??

OP
Mr iBook
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
....Was the goldies name ruby? I think I remember you if thats your dog's name. I have Riley the harlequin Dane. This is just a little to weird.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Haha, YES that's me!! Wow, glad to see your a man of your word. You should know what I have in my PowerBook then I only talked about it all afternoon. Looking forward to talking to you on here and seeing you at the dog park again. Keep in touch =)

OP
Mr iBook
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
certainly will. Glad to see someone from ocala interested in macs. Well keep in touch. See ya round

C

chas_m

Both of you: I haven't been in FL for a while, but I recall there was a Mac User Group meeting in Mt. Dora, which isn't too far away (less far than Orlando, at any rate).

OP
Mr iBook
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have heard of that group aswell. I don't remember hearing about the actual members though. I just like discussing and talking about everything

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.