How to move a .pdf to Ipod Touch

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3/11 17" MBP 8g/500 Glossy, IPod Touch 4thgen 8gig, 32Gig Verizon 3G + WiFi IPadII
I'd like to put some .pdf reference docs I scanned on to my Ipod touch 4th gen and be able to pull them up at will to read and review.

How the heck do I do this?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Drag and drop your PDF onto your library in iTunes. It will file under a category called "Books". Sync your iPod Touch. Then, just open it from iBooks on the iPod (assuming you've got iBooks on there).

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3/11 17" MBP 8g/500 Glossy, IPod Touch 4thgen 8gig, 32Gig Verizon 3G + WiFi IPadII
Thanks for that!

I dont have iBooks, actually I'd like to be able to load apps on when hooked up to the MBP thru the harness. I can't get a wifi signal to get on the app store or itunes that way, I have a USB cellular data wand from Verizon plugged in the MBP and I can't seem to distribute wireless IP thru airport to other devices.

The MBP is connected though, can I download an app on that and transfer it?

Also, I didnt see any ipod apps, its either iphone or ipad, do i just use iphone apps?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Yes, just use the iPhone apps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.