Productivity help

Reaction score
Hi guys, recently bought a MacBook Pro after the ol' G5 bit the dust in the recent Alabama twisters. It's so nice to have a machine that people update software for now :) Anyway, I'm trying to be more productive and would like to turn my MBP into a badass, information collecting, to-do list reminding, calendar planning powerhouse, but I'm lousy at it so far. I tried iCal a few years back but never found the annoying pop-up alarms to really be much of a help. I'm not a Mac noob but I never found much use for the built-in apps until now, so if there's something here I want to do that something already does, feel free to remind me but please be gentle! :)

Here are a few things that I'd like to do:

Collect and manage YouTube subscriptions (tutorials, lessons, etc)

Collect and manage blog and news feeds

Create multiple to-do lists

Track goal progress

Keep track of and manage expenses, bills, on-line bank accounts, etc

A calendar for important dates

I know there are multiple applications that can help me with these tasks, but is there ONE app that can do all these? Or even an app that can automatically aggregate the information from these different apps together? That would be best but, any advice would help. Thanks guys!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
that's a big and specific list. I'd be tempted to say something like Bento would do that, but my exposure to it is rather limited (it's a database application)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I might be Waaaaaaaay off track here

EverNote Free and can be for all IOS devices as well . . .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.