Iphone to Mac Transfer

Reaction score
Okay, so I just bought a macbook and I want to transfer all the songs on my iphone to the itunes on my Mac I'm having trouble finding an application or program that will do it for me on a Mac. I remember using copytrans on my PC but so far no luck with Mac. I've searched everywhere googled everything and I know this probably has come up more then once so If anyone can help please do. Thanks ! p.s not the free trial ones where I can only upload 1 by 1 or 25 limit.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
"Pod to Mac" supposedly will transfer your music and photos from your iPhone to your new Mac. Give it a try.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
iPod Access works well.. it's not freeware though.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
it has a limit on it :/ unless someone has a registration code i can use.

You're expected to buy the software - that's how you get a registration code. Sorry, but I don't know of any freeware that will do the same thing. Maybe someone else does.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13inch 2.3 i5 MBP 64gb SSD 320gb HD 8gb 1333
You can view the files on your computer by just unhiding the folder but everything will be renamed... That wont be fun.

C

chas_m

Mikey: with respect -- either these songs are important to you, or they aren't.

It's not like Pod To Mac is expensive -- it's $20 for cryin' out loud.

If your songs aren't worth $20 to you, I guess they're not important enough to save.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yea, the $20 or so I paid for the app I use has salvaged 3 or 4 ipods worth of music since I bought it. I figure it's paid for itself in spades just in making the bad noise stop from the kids.

Development takes time, if it's worth using it's probably worth paying someone for their efforts.

OP
M
Reaction score
yeah but thats your opinion. like im only going to use this 'program' once and ill be done with it. but whatever im not here to learn any life lessons haha.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Fine, then you have your answer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
All of the options have been stated. Either you buy the app, or use the trial and only get a fraction of your music or photos.

- Kyle

OP
M
Reaction score
If you can't help me then why reply? honestly haha. What's up with people on this forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
If you can't help me then why reply? honestly haha. What's up with people on this forum.

You keep asking the same question and keep getting the same answer.

- Kyle

OP
M
Reaction score
No not really. If you can't help please stop replying thank you it's considered spam.

Reaction score
Edit: I was rushing when I posted, and forgot Sharepod was actually a windows executable, which you obviously don't want if you have used CopyTrans. Why not use a virtual machine (Win) and CopyTrans or Sharepod then move your music over to OS X? Good luck!

OP
M
Reaction score
Ahh it feels like a lot of work just for one transaction haha. But thanks for the idea anyways !

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.