Transferring photo's from PC to IPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I have an IPhone 3 and I would like to sync or transfer some photo's from my PC (Windows-based) to my IPhone. I have tried using the ITunes portal to sync my photo's, however it comes up with an error message which reads, in part, that the photo's selected could not be copied to the IPhone because they cannot be displayed. Some of the photo's are relatively large files (4 - 5 meg) and were taken on a 14 megapixel Olympus camera, while others are smaller and < 2 megapixel.

Can anyone assist with advice or a procedure??

Thanks

Reaction score
Why not just use photobucket. I use it on my Mac,iPad,iPhone

OP
G
Reaction score
Thanks - I have had a look at Photobucket - but can't see how this helps me move pics from my PC to my IPhone.

Reaction score
You upload your pics to photobucket and then not only can you download the pictures to your iPhone via the photobucket app but also another computer as well as iPads and the list goes on. Guess u could use dropbox too not sure have never used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.