iphone apple repair

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro retina 13" 8gb, 120ssd, i5 cpu, imac 8gb, 2.7ghz i5,1tb, iphone 5s 16gb. ipad 2 32gb
im taking my phone into apple tomorrow to get it replaced once again 4th time lucky keep getting the silent button broken

ive got a iphone 3gs 16gb in black and was thinking i would quit like a white one when they replace it would they replace it for a white one if i asked them??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
I think you're asking the wrong people. Try calling the Apple Store and asking them ahead of time. I don't see why they wouldn't, but then again, I don't work at the Apple Store.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro retina 13" 8gb, 120ssd, i5 cpu, imac 8gb, 2.7ghz i5,1tb, iphone 5s 16gb. ipad 2 32gb
ah cool cool thanks for your help if they dont change it for a white one and give me a black one then it dont matter just fanceyed a change as had a black one for a year now

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
so i took my iphone back today and as thought they would replace it so i asked if they could swap it for a white one and the bloke said they can only swap it for like for like so ended up coming back with a black one :(

Reaction score
you can actually go and buy the backcover for the iPhone and replace it yourself hey :) thought i should throw that comment in there. You can check ebay or bidorbuy and so on.

Keep well

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.