Coop Games for Mac

Reaction score
Does anyone know of decent cooperative online games for Macs? My gf will be gone for a while and she wants to be able to play games with me. She has a new Macbook Pro and I have an iMac that's a few years old. We're both running snow leopard and we both have steam accounts. (Please list games other than Portal 2 and LFD)

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Does anyone know of decent cooperative online games for Macs? My gf will be gone for a while and she wants to be able to play games with me.

BELIEVE me...your gf will be playing LOTS of games with you...and they won't be on the computer!;)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 27 iMac 2.93
Well, I suggest you get facetime for online chatting, its rather snazzy when your away from your significant other, also works with the new ipad and iphone 4, as far as games, WoW is co-op sorta, plus don't forget you can install windows onto your macs and play games that way too.

Reaction score
I suppose online chess is out of the question... You could maybe try minecraft?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.