iTunes won't organise pdfs properly

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2008, 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
I have some audiobooks with pdf accompaniments. When I try to sort them into the same album in iTunes, sometimes they do so without delay, other times I have to import something else before it will be sorted into the correct album, and sometimes they don't even get sorted at all. It seems to be totally random which get sorted and which don't - all of the ID3 tagging seems to be correct and the same. Does anyone know why iTunes seems to refuse to sort these pdfs?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
Open iTunes and right click on the PDF and make sure the album/artist info on the PDF matches the album.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2008, 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
That's what I meant by ID3 tags (maybe my terminology was incorrect?) - I've checked all of them and they all match up, I've made all of them into a compilation, I've tried changing pretty much everything.. :\

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.