Need a great Word 2008 tutorial

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My best friend bought his first Mac a few months ago, and is busting nutz on a job proposal he will present a week from now. He needs a really good beginner's tutorial for Word 2008 (came with Office 2007 for Mac).

Can you guys recommend a really good one? Less than $100 bucks, preferably.

Thanks!

James

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My best friend bought his first Mac a few months ago, and is busting nutz on a job proposal he will present a week from now. He needs a really good beginner's tutorial for Word 2008 (came with Office 2007 for Mac).

Can you guys recommend a really good one? Less than $100 bucks, preferably.

Thanks!

James

How about a free one !

Menu Help
Word Help!

And if I remember correctly, original discs, once installed, first run, gave you the option to take a guided tour.

Or File menu
Project gallery ?

OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks MancmacUK. I've suggested that, but my buddy needs a little more hand-holding than that. He really likes video tutorials, in particular.

Any other suggestions?

James

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
There are a myriad of video tutorials for MS Office which can be purchased on line. Some are even free - such as those offered by Microsoft. Do some searching.

Here's a LINK to get you started.

OP
J
Reaction score
Excellent. Thank you for that link. I will pass that along to my buddy.

James

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.