Apple ipod touch 3rd generation 32g - Fair Price?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OSX, 2.4GHz Intel Core Duo
Where would I get the fair price value for the ipod touch 3rd gen?
I want to sell mine on craigslist but other people are listing the newest version of the touch for about $180 and I don't think ebay provides a fair price, because its so competitive.

What I really want to know is how much would a used itouch cost at a store.

The one I own has no scratches and I have all the original stuff, including the box.

Thanks

-pat:)

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OSX, 2.4GHz Intel Core Duo
I found one on amazon

I found this on amazon, but I feel mine has all original stuff so maybe I could get more for it.

Amazon link

Reaction score
Try looking at both Craigslist and Kijiji for your iPod Touch 3G, 32gb and see what they are being advertised for. Gives you a good ballpark to judge what you might be able to get for it. In my experience when posting an ad on those sites, provide as much information on your product as possible, along with a few good pictures showing that it is in the condition you are advertising. Be realistic on your price and you will likely get lots of replies/offers. Good Luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.