Can someone convert some keynote files for me?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a mac users, but unfortunately, I do not have keynote. I was hoping that I could get a benevolent soul to convert these keynote files for me.

I'm in medschool and the presenter used keynote to create the files, and I need them converted to a pdf or a ppt or really any format so I can view them and attain the associated annotations.

Thank you in advance.

It's only 3 files. Again, thank you.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
OK, a few things...

First off, I removed your email address to protect you from the storm of spam that you're inviting.

Secondly, I moved your thread to the right forum. It didn't belong in our "off topic" forum.

Thirdly, I can help. Attach your files here, or if they're too big, shoot me a PM and we can work through it.

OP
T
Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you for your assistance. I've been a lurker for some time and feel bad for making my entrance into the forums like this, but it is appreciated.

I certainly did not mean to have my first post cause you any undue trouble (i.e. necessitating the move).

I believe that the files are too big to be posted on the forum. I'll have to email them to you.

C

chas_m

An alternate solution: download the free 30-day trial of iWork, and then you can simply open and convert the slides to PDF (or PowerPoint) as you wish.

Another idea: Since Keynote is in fact incredibly awesome, maybe you should just buy it. It's available for $20 as a separate app on the Mac App Store.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.