three weeks on...

D

danlake

Just thought I would update anyone who cared to listen on my switcher status.. 3 weeks ago I took delivery on a brand spankin' new 15inch powerbook. After a shaky start (the first one I got the motherboard failed out of the box - BUT it was replaced that day) I took it home and started playing around. I got an upgrade to 1GB ram for free and got some software up and running.

I would like to say now to anyone thinking of moving to the mac side, do it! Do it NOW!

I am now getting used to Mac OSX, spotlight is the best program ever known to man, i found files i didn't even know I had! Mail runs so much faster and integrates with my system SO much better than Outlook. Plus my machine looks like something out of a futuristic movie... I still smile everytime my keys light up when it gets dark!

But I didn't really understand why people had been talking about Mac and Digital design until I had to put together a press kit in photoshop yesterday.. now i know why I moved and will never go back.

I love my powerbook.

D.

Reaction score
great advertisement for Apple you should ask for a check ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.