MobileMe difficulties

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to get my calendars in sync now i have started the MobileMe trail. The Calendar i use the most is on my iPad but the MobileMe website seems to have just synced my iPhone calendar.

How can i make my iPad calendar the default calendar to appear on the web page from which i can then sync my other devices from?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Chars :)

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Note: I moved your thread from our "off-topic" forum as it seems like this is related to iPad syncing (we have a forum specifically for just that). Posting to the right forum will help you to get more relevant and faster responses.

C

chas_m

Have you done this:

1. Connect the iPad to the computer.
2. Open iTunes if it doesn't open automatically.
3. Click on the iPad in the "Devices" list to see its status page.
4. Click on the "info" tab and scroll ALL the way down. You should find the settings for calendar syncing, and adjust them as appropriate.

Reaction score
You sure you have your calendar set to on in your setting on your iPad I just double checked how mine works and I can add events on my computer iPad and iPhone and they all sync together. Chas_m might be right to add your calendar in ituns on your computer I was just adding to check to make sure your calendar sync is set to on because mine wasn't by default.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.