so, I switched (phones)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.26 8GB RAM 500GBhdd, iPhone 4, and iPad
throwin this out there...

so I got the ipod touch, LOVED IT, that made me end up getting the iphone.

After being a salesman at my current job for a while I decided to give into the pressure I was given from other sales guys and try a..... yah, blackberry. I bought the best out at the time, the bold 2 9700....

yah after several months of use, doesnt even compare. screw that phone.

next phone was a high end android OS phone my current phone..

yup..

after several months of use the story repeats... its OK but NOT an iphone at all. stability, apps, ....omg.. cant deal with it.

so i think im gonna obviously crawl back to apple on my knees and apologize for being a nonbeliever...lol..

anyone have an opinion on if this next iphone will actually happen in september. Im planning on canceling my current contract, paying the fee, and iphone 4ing it asap..

...discuss.. ideas?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to correct forum, does not belong in "Switcher". Please read forum descriptions and Sticky notes before posting. Thanks.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
anyone have an opinion on if this next iphone will actually happen in september. Im planning on canceling my current contract, paying the fee, and iphone 4ing it asap..

...discuss.. ideas?

Just my never-to-be-humbled opinion, but I think you should hang onto your current phone until the contract is up and then wait and see what's out on the market at that time.

My feeling is that Apple will do a mild refresh on the iPhone 4 in June, possibly calling it the iPhone 4S. If I had to venture a guess, I'd bet it will be powered by the new A5 chip and may have an edge-to-edge screen (no border at the sides). But it won't be anything earth-shattering. I don't expect an iPhone 5 or LTE support until next year, when 4G networks are more pervasive and the chipsets have gotten more refined and power-efficient.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.