Two Challenges when I upgraded to a 2011 Mac Mini

Reaction score
Hi,
Any advice would be great on my two troubling issues. I upgraded from a Mac Mini 2009 to a 2011 model. (4gb RAM) I haven't noticed much difference in speed, but I am having some odd quirks.

1. I have my TV to the HDMI Port and my Monitor to the Mini DisplayPort. I do not have them mirrored as that was problematic for the resolution on my monitor. At lease once a day, while the TV is off, I get some major flickering on my monitor screen. I usually shut my monitor off, wait a minute and it is fine again. What could this be?

2. Since moving to the new mac I am now on my second Mac Keyboard and both of them are having the same problem. It is as if key strokes get missed. Words I type miss letters and I am constantly back spacing and fixing things. Funny enough in this forum...it isn't happening. But pretty much everywhere else. Same problem on both keyboards. Any ideas?

Thanks for reading.
Cheers

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Your post was moved to the correct forum as it does not belong in "Other Hardware". Please read forum descriptions and Sticky notices prior to posting. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.