Windows Media Player 10

N

nikon90s

I am thinking about Sirius Radio and am tring to set it up on my iMAC, every time I try to listen I get this pop-up:

The page “SIRIUS Player - 100% Commercial-free Music” has content of MIME type “application/x-mplayer2”, but you don’t have a plug-in installed for this MIME type. A plug-in should be available on this page:

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/MediaPlayer/

Do you want to open the page?

I go to the Download site and DL the plug-in but still get the pop up.

Can I get Sirius on my Mac out go I need to dust off my POS windows computer and try it that way? What I realy want is to get the Audio for the Saints football games on my iMAC.

Any help would be great!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
There is no version 10 of WMP for os x. The last version was 9.

You could see if Flip4mac's Quicktime plugin will work instead...
They have a free demo version, so check them out...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 20" 2GB RAM
On my Mac Windows Media Player is real laggy, when it plays the rate is real slow, and I have a 1.8ghz iMac G5.
Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Maybe try reinstalling the software or see if MPlayerX or VLC will play files better...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini 1.25 Ghz, 40GB HD, 512MB Ram, 32MB video, 8X SuperDrive, 80GB external USB drive
The Flip4mac plug in is $9.99, but well worth it. Since I've been using it, I no longer have the lagging problem like with WMP 9.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.