Task Management Recommendations, pretty please: must be able to have multiple users

Reaction score
Hiya,

I work in a 3 person company. We have synced iCals, but the To Do list feature on iCal isn't... sophisticated enough for us.

We're looking for a To-Do list app, that:
- we all have access to view, edit, etc.
- we can sync with our iCals and iPhones
- gives you the option to add different levels of priority to a task
- gives you the option to assign tasks to a person
- gives you different view options (i.e. 'show all high priority tasks only')

I'm guessing my best bet is to just go with an online app (such as Basecamp or even Remember the Milk), but being new to the Mac world, wanted to check I'm not missing a trick?

We use Entourage for our mail, rather than Mail, btw.

Thanks for the help in advance!
x
Erin

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
Why not just use Outlook?

OP
Q
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but slightly confused.

Whilst we do have a Microsoft Office Suite on our company Macs, it doesn't include Outlook: plus, my superiors are loathe to move away from Entourage for our email, so it would be a hard sell.

Surely there's a Mac app that can do the job, without having to buy a Microsoft additional?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
Set up a gmail account that is shared. No need to do anything to Entourage or Outlook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.