Skype Ipad 2

Reaction score
Ok I have the skype app for Iphone installed and I can IM and call but on video calls all I see is me, how do I see my caller?

Thank you,

Jon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
The other party has to turn on the video from their side. There is usually an enable camera button and it varies where/what it looks like depending on OS/App.

Reaction score
Sometimes when I am talking over video, all of a sudden my skype will loose sound...and the other party will not be able to ehar me anymore. Anyone have any ideas why this happens?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not sure of that, but I read an article about audio problems in Skype you can see by clicking here.

Thanks,

Reaction score
overall ive had a pretty god ipad 2 skype experience.. The only issue i have is that if the other person turns off the lights for a second. ill lose video feed and only retain audio feed. Its like skype gets tricked thinking the video went off (since the room turned black) and just turns off the camera completely.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.