Change Icon

Reaction score
So I got another problem. I like to keep everything clean and tightly. So I already found out how to change the ugly map icons to cooler icons. But it doesn't seem to be working.

Schermafbeelding 2011-05-19 om 21.31.15.png

So here you can see the the icon is different every time. (The Adobe Icon) I changed it, but on the middle window and the right window the icon didn't change? How do I make the Adobe Photoshop Icon the same for all three windows?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
Right Click (context/ctrl click) on the dock icon - Display as stack - see if that helps.

OP
Mac Math
Reaction score
I give up, I can change the icon, but when I do reset the icons I can't change them anymore. Also when I change icons, sometimes the icons blends in with the map. This is so frustrating.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Change the map/folder icon, and then restart the computer. See if that does anything.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.