how to change column titles in Iwork Numbers?

Reaction score
I'm keeping track of my work hours in Numbers and I have the months along the top of the page and the hours per day in the numbered box that corresponds to what day it is. The one hiccup is that row 1 is taken up by my month titles so my hours are all off by 1 day. is there a way to change the column title from A,B,C etc. to the months or whatever text I want to?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I hope I'm understanding you. Why does it matter that the hours for the first day listed fall in row #2?

OP
Z
Reaction score
I hope I'm understanding you. Why does it matter that the hours for the first day listed fall in row #2?

OCD i guess. I just want the row numbers to match the day of the month. it doesn't really matter I just want to figure out if you can change it or not.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I don't think so. I know I can't do that in Excel.
You could add a header and put the months in it and try to get them to align with the columns. Or, you could put the month row at the bottom in row 29, 30, 31 or 32.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.