external wireless antenna for my macbook pro...? which one?

Reaction score
I would like to buy an external wireless antenna for my macbook pro. I would like to browse the internet in my garden. The signal is very weak from my house so I was thinking that I should get an external wireless antenna which is more sensitive than the one already built in my macbook pro. basically, I would like to get strong wireless internet in my garden.
Do you have any recommendation?
Thanks!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Please do not double post as it adds clutter to the forums and causes confusion when replying.

Also.... I have removed your signature line as it is an advertisement for your wedding photography business. Advertising is not free. If you wish to advertise in our forums you can contact:

[email protected]

Thanks for your understanding.

OP
H
Reaction score
Can you tell me where I posted multiple threads? I am s little bit confused... Thanks a lot!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.