Is the cloth that comes with the Macbook Pro micofiber?

Reaction score
i got a macbook pro 13inch around a month and a half ago, and it came with a nice, big, peice of cloth and i was curious is this cloth microfiber? other devices i have i wish to put screen protectors on and i have a ton of different cloth but i wana use microfiber as this works best at getting thoes small hard to see peices of dust. I have another thicker more blanket like one that im not sure is either, also one for glasses, which im not sure if it is microfiber either.

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
Yes - it is. I use it to clean my screen. Interestingly though - my iMac - with its 27" screen didn't come with a nice microfiber cloth. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
Yes - it is. I use it to clean my screen. Interestingly though - my iMac - with its 27" screen didn't come with a nice microfiber cloth. :(

That is weird that it did not come with a cloth, my moms did and she had the fall 2010 27 inch.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.