Cursor not responsive

Reaction score
Just today, I've been trying to install Gadget Trak. That's the only "new" thing I've done. Issue: When in Firefox or Safari I can type a google query, but when the solutions are presented and move the arrow cursor down the list to select the topic I want... the cursor does not select the topic.

I don't see the cursor even.

I can click and click in the dialogue box for a new search, but it acts like there is nothing being selected. When I click on the window it responds by becoming active and I can drag it around. I then drop down to select in the window some text and it is not responsive.

I can use key commands and do Apple + N = new window, then I have a cursor and can type in the search criteria; but again there is no response from the cursor to select the topic of choice.

I hope you understand this issue.

The cursor seems to disconnect in certain modes, but not all.

Is this a known issue? I tried to search here, but didn't find this by my search criteria. Your help is most appreciated.

KaCe

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.