Atv 2 Help on JB.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
}.MacBookPro 13" 2.26Ghz 4GBRam 250Gb HDD/iPhone 3gS 16Gb WhitE.{
Sup guys I've tried JB my Atv 2 Using the following Pwntools /Seas0npass / Sn0wbreeze / Greenp0ison and at FW 4.1.1 and 4.2.2 neither one I could JB iTunes keeps telling me it's not for the Built.. I dont know if ya agree of me posting this here so my bad in advance. Just trying to get some directions on Wat to doo.. Thanks 4 ya time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 13" A1369, 128GB SSD, 2GB RAM/ATV (2nd Gen)/iPhone 4 32GB/2TB 2011 Time Capsule
Seas0npass is trash. I jailbroke with Pwngetool, one try no issues. I installed ATV flash black, and ended up restoring my ATV. Couch surfer sucks, XBMC seemed slow and boggy. After all the time I spent trying to use Seas0npass and then finally JB'd with PwnageTool... I was super disappointed with the difference between jailbroken and normal ATV. Jailbrake ure iPhone, leave your ATV alone is my opinion.

Good luck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.