Ipod Touch for my Sis

Reaction score
Hey, my Sister's birthday is coming up in June and I was thinking of getting her the Ipod Touch but knowing Apple I'm sure a newer version will come out, so I wanted to know when the next gen Ipod Touch will be released? If its soon, I know my sister would not mind getting a late gift.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
No one but Apple would know for sure.

Generally speaking, iPods get refreshed in September. But as with most things in the technology world, if you continually wait for "the next big thing", you'll wait forever.

My advice is to buy the device or machine that suits your needs now, and it will continue to suit those needs long after an updated model is released.

Reaction score
No one but Apple would know for sure.

Generally speaking, iPods get refreshed in September. But as with most things in the technology world, if you continually wait for "the next big thing", you'll wait forever.

My advice is to buy the device or machine that suits your needs now, and it will continue to suit those needs long after an updated model is released.

I feel the same way and bought a 32GB/Touch yesterday for my wife's birthday. Even if Appel brings out a new version next week the one I just bought will work just fine. Buy and don't look back.
Bill

Reaction score
Ya but latest version has its own craze of owing it, but ya you can always go for the one which is there in the market currently,,,,as this would be new to you...:) so dont think much and get your sister a new ipod...:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.