Permissions

Reaction score
Well hello,
I have a MacBookPro 2010 i7. from the UI that Mac provides I created a partition at FAT, the partition work well but from time to time Mac can't access neither file or folder. it's some kind of permission because I use Maintenance I check the fix permission, restart and it's ready to go until that happens again. any idea what would it be? or How could bypass that bug? or even bypass that boring fix(permission fix + restart) ?

PS: The partition is a partition from the internal one. I've Bootcamp partition too and never happen that to it.

Thanks for any reply

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
If you do a get info on that partition ( i) there should be an option to ignore ownership and permissions for that drive at the bottom of the dialogue box that pops-up

OP
P
Reaction score
If you do a get info on that partition ( i) there should be an option to ignore ownership and permissions for that drive at the bottom of the dialogue box that pops-up

thanks for the reply

So I try to find that "ignore ownership and permissions", I try with Finder and PathFinder in the information of the partition but I couldn't find it. I try in the disk utilities since in preferences there's nothing.

I've found an option that may be that, since I have the mac OS in portuguese, the literal traduction should be: "ignore proprieties of this volume" should this be? because I have this active..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.