Help with itouch 1g 3.1.2 Jailbreak

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hackintosh: i5 2500k, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, EVGA GTX 660 2GB
Okay, I need to get a non-userland jailbreak to run a Cydia app. I have tried just about everything. Pwnagetool, blackra1n, and redsn0w. So I get Cydia but when I open it it loads and then says it could not find all the sources that it currently had. No sources could be retrived. And it does the samething with all of the 3 programs I mentioned before. Then I close Cydia, open it again, and it just has a black background and reloads forever. Where as the first time I opened Cydia it got to the Cydia home, poped up with a message saying it could not find anything, and then started reloading forever.

Please leave a reponse if you know what is wrong/what I can do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBA 11inch, Ipod touch 8gigs 4th+Iphone 3GS, Ipod nano 1.1
if you had earlier jailbreaked your ipod and then restored to new version from apple then......it wont jailbreak again....if this is the case....i did it and regret it.....

never ever jailbreak and then upgrade...

if you use blackrain and other it will do all the process but in the end do you have something of green sort with loader written...

Reaction score
i did not know this about updating and trying to jailbreak again. SO much for wififofum.... Glad to know that before I tried anything though.....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.