Biggest PROBLEM EVER!!!

Reaction score
so recently i was trying to reset my password for admin i went into single mode (cmd+s) and i typed sbin/mount -uw it said it was journaled so then i forced it i forgot how but i did it was about a week ago. then it would start up it was stuck on startup screen with apple logo and spinning wheel it kept on restarting then i put the mac osx disk in and nothing hapened then the fans turned on it was pretty loud and dust was evrywhere. alrite after the fans stopped it took me into the start up process, i reinstalled 10.5.8 archive and install. Alrite evrything worked perfectly until the end after finished it said tht it couldnt transfer into a new user and tht it would be found in previous systems or something smilar. Then i rebooted and nothing happened it just took me back to the installation process. I went to startup disk and it showed only the disk and network thing. where is the setup assistant? little help would be nice and greatly appreciated i was going to send it to apple but warranty expired and thought i'll give it another go by askng u guyz and options
PS. i tried doing fsck it said evryhting was ok so like i'm guessing problem lies with the startup disk

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" macbook pro (2010) 2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo, 4 Gb RAM, 500GB HD.
I'm sorry, but I cannot make head nor tail of what you're saying, please rewrite it in legible English if you want people here to try to help you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And leave Terminal alone as it seems you know nothing about it. And as andyman said try English.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
postbackwhenyougetyourkeyboardworkingagain

PSexaggeratinginyourtopiclinewontgetyouabetterorfasterresponse

Reaction score
Moved to Spain in 2000 after enforced early retire
Your Mac's Specs
iMac24,iMac27,iMac21.5-i3,iPhone4-32gb,iTouch3.32gb,iPad1,Apple TV,iPodClassic160gbx2
att leste hee spelt the thred tittle rite

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
@MacUser69

Take a look at this Apple KB article: It explains how to reset your password for an account or login: LINK

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13inch 2.3 i5 MBP 64gb SSD 320gb HD 8gb 1333
Format the hard drive and re-reinstall. If you need to save anything get it with target disk mode or boot up linux and pull stuff to an external.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.