It's Here And Holy Puppy!

D

dwd3885

Just got my refurb PM Dual 2ghz today!! I was supposed to be getting the 512mb RAM and GeForce 5200FX 64mb graphics card. Instead, I got 1gig RAM and the ATI 9600XT vid card!! I LOVE APPLE!! And this Mac is sweet for my first one ever. ANYTHING I SHOULD DO???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
dwd3885 said:
Just got my refurb PM Dual 2ghz today!! I was supposed to be getting the 512mb RAM and GeForce 5200FX 64mb graphics card. Instead, I got 1gig RAM and the ATI 9600XT vid card!! I LOVE APPLE!! And this Mac is sweet for my first one ever. ANYTHING I SHOULD DO???
I would check with Apple first, to make sure that you got the right one. At least check to make sure they aren't going to charge you more for the upgrages.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Mod Note: Title changed. There is no profanity allowed on this board.

Reaction score
That is awesome, I have heard of people getting more than they paid for with refurbs before.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP (Mid-2015), 2.8 Ghz i7, 16GB DDR3, AMD M370X Gfx, 1 TB SSD
Congratulations man, and welcome to the club!
:)

Reaction score
schweb said:
Mod Note: Title changed. There is no profanity allowed on this board.

winselownd.jpg

keep up the good works mods

but yea dude nice machine

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
what an awesome first mac!!!!!!!

OP
D

dwd3885

BEEEsH said:
How much did you pay?

Congrats on the good fortune. ;)

$1649 on refurbished Apple Store. It's so sweet so far. I love this Mac!! I still have my pc laptop in case I miss Windows for some reason ;-) Now I can't wait til my Nano gets here in a day or two!!

OP
B

BEEEsH

dwd3885 said:
$1649 on refurbished Apple Store. It's so sweet so far. I love this Mac!! I still have my pc laptop in case I miss Windows for some reason ;-) Now I can't wait til my Nano gets here in a day or two!!

Did you order that separately or did it come with it through the student union thingy?

OP
D

dwd3885

BEEEsH said:
Did you order that separately or did it come with it through the student union thingy?

I ordered it separately. It wouldn't do student union thingy anyway since I bought refurbished. But I still saved money by buying both since I got refurb and not new

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.