Please help me!! itunes says there is a problem with your device?

Reaction score
Ok first, my ipad was jailbroken on 4.2.1 then i used mobile me to wipe the device because my mate was messing around on it and i thought it would be funny if it just turned off and everything was gone. I thought when i turned it on i could just plug it in and re sync it with itunes or restore from backup but then i plugged it in and it started restoring and it wont work.
It says says -
there is a problem with your device
We're sorry, the device you connected may be damaged and cannot be activated for service. We recommended you visit your nearest apple store for more information.
I've tried jailbreaking in in dfu mode that didn't work and restoring it.
And if i take it to the apple store they will probably find that it has been jailbroken and refuse to help?
So please help get it back running or if there is a way to wipe it so it looks as if it's never been jailbroken, that would be good.
Thanks

Reaction score
Fix!!!

IT IS NOT YOUR DEVICE!!!

The Apple's Activate servers are going crazy, and are not letting any restored devices activate. Know that it is not your device, and that your ipad is perfectly fine! Just keep trying and wait it out until Apple clears things up. Again, it is not your iPad, it's Apple's servers.

Reaction score
IT IS NOT YOUR DEVICE!!!

The Apple's Activate servers are going crazy, and are not letting any restored devices activate. Know that it is not your device, and that your ipad is perfectly fine! Just keep trying and wait it out until Apple clears things up. Again, it is not your iPad, it's Apple's servers.

PS: I found an article about this at www.nomonga.com/news

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.