Starting iBook G4

Reaction score
My iBook G4 is about 5 years old. Twice before the computer wouldn't start and I took it to the Apple store. The tech person pressed a combination on the keyboard to start it up. Does anyone know what that might be? Thanks in advance.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
My iBook G4 is about 5 years old. Twice before the computer wouldn't start and I took it to the Apple store. The tech person pressed a combination on the keyboard to start it up. Does anyone know what that might be? Thanks in advance.

This is kind of hard to answer with the info given. From the best of my memory...I don't think that there's a special key combination to get the computer to actually start up...there's just a bunch of different key combinations that can be used to cause or force the computer to do different things as it's starting up.

So not really knowing what problems your computer has, or what sort of problem history it has had...it's hard to know what to recommend.

It's sort of like someone handing you "only" the last page of a 300 page paperback novel..and then saying...tell me what was written on the other 299 pages.;)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.