help with unix prog

S

shizzle

dont know if this is the right forum to ask this but im having troule getting this to work in osx.

heres what i get:

g3-ibooks-ibook:~/Documents g3ibook$ ./nzbperl.pl
Can't locate XML/DOM.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /System/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Network/Library/Perl /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.6 /Library/Perl/5.8.1 .) at ./nzbperl.pl line 36.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./nzbperl.pl line 36.
g3-ibooks-ibook:~/Documents g3ibook$

any help would be appreciated. tnx

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I believe that we would need to see your program, in order to help you out.

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
shizzle said:
dont know if this is the right forum to ask this but im having troule getting this to work in osx.

heres what i get:

Can't locate XML/DOM.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /System/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Network/Library/Perl /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.6 /Library/Perl/5.8.1 .) at ./nzbperl.pl line 36.

If you are using 10.4 (tiger iow) use spotlight to see if you have DOM.pm file on the machine as that is what the program is looking for.

Maybe it is there but in the wrong place?

If you do find it you could try adding the path to it to @INC.

Amen-Moses

OP
G

ghostrida

shizzle said:

heres what i get:

have you resolved this, i am having the same error. i believe it is one of the perl modules that is missing

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.