Compare External Hard Drives

Reaction score
I have 3 external hard drives from past 3 years and want to compare contents and then consolidate data. After that I would reformat one of the external drives to use for current backups. Any program available for this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
Would these drives happen to have different versions of the same files? Or are they all just various different files?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Are you saying that all 3 dives have buun used for Time Machine backups and you want to see what's in the backups themselves?

OP
S
Reaction score
Would like to combine files to one drive.

Not so interested in seeing what's in Time Machine or my other backup program, Super Duper. There's mostly duplicated files on these drives and would like to easily combine onto one drive or two drives without manually picking and choosing what to erase due to duplication, which is in some instances older files backed up on 3 separate drives. Would like to know if there's a program that can scan the drives and give me list up duplicates or perform the task of consolidation. Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.