ipod nano commercial

J

Jonster

i was watching the patriots' opening game on abc, but it was on mute cuz i was listening to a live radio show a friend of mine was doing over the internet, but as i was watching, i saw there was an ipod nano commercial. it was a guy holding it in his hand and another hand trying to take it away, but they kept throwing it around and showing how small it is. i have no clue what was said ... if anything, but i just think it's interesting that they have a new commercial already.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
they had a nano and the rokr commercials during the oc

OP
I

iluvthsgam

i think the ipod nano commercial was stupid..but it didnt stop me from placin my ordder for one (black) last night after the announcement - these things are sweet. i just cant understand why the **** accesories are on a 4 week backorder!

OP
J

Jonster

i think the nano commercial is lame, but i was just suprised to see it so soon considering it didn't come out all that long ago. they're hyping this big time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
apple has always been very good at having commercials as soon as they announce a product. most people don't follow everything closely to know that something was announced at a keynote, so for those people they find out in commercials

OP
S

sursuciofla

Ipod Nano commercial sucks. My 6 yr old niece could have come up with that. Very lame!!! But hey all marketing has its shortcomings sometimes I assume.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.