Printing to PDF Cut Off on Bottom

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667MHZ DDR2 SDRAM, Mac OS X v10.5.2
Running OS X v10.6.7 on a MacBook Pro.

I have been using a cloud app in Safari v5.0.5 that allows you to print. When I hit the button and select the PDF pulldown window and choose "save as PDF" everything seems to work fine. I give my file a name and seems like it's okay. When I open the file I find that a fraction of an inch has been cut off the bottom of each page. I have changed the pulldown window from "Layout" to "Borderless Printing" but that hasn't fixed my problem. I have done a lot of searching but can't seem to find my answer. If anyone can anyone please help I would be grateful. Thanks so much.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 2012 mini w/SSD
I haven't seen that problem myself, but here's what I think it might be...
In the application before printing, do a Page Setup. In "format for:," I think you have a specific model set - change it to generic/any printer.

Reaction score
Solution

its caused by some printer driver setting problem

choose the 1st setting to any printer, or some other printer/fax and then proceed to save as PDF
it should work fine,
if you have no other printer listed, reset the printer setting or add another printer from system preferences
the reason mine started cutting off was that i had low ink in one cartridge. its a bug to do with the printer drivers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.