Apple tv / netflix device activation

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" OS X 10.6.4 / 3.2 GHz / Intel Core i3 / 4 GB 13333 MHz DDR3
I posted earlier that I still occasionally have a problem with communication loss between my ATV and Netflix via Wifi. I was wondering if maybe I missed a step of activating the Netflix Ready Device with a Netflix code.
This is mentioned on the Netflix site.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
No code necessary on the ATV, you just login with your account id and password. Mine occasionally says that it cannot communicate with Netflix, but I try again in a few seconds it is always OK.

OP
MontanaMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Now for some reason I can't log into Netflix with either of my ATVs, but I can log in and watch movies on my iMac. I have tried entering the user name and password several times, but I just get messages that Netflix is unavailable at this time or cannot connect to server.

OP
MontanaMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I found out Netflix was having problems streaming to Apple TV, but not computers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
My iPad was having issues last night as well. Finally got it to go after about 10 minutes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.