Font Manger using Parallels on a MAC

Reaction score
I hope some one can help. I am a PC tech that has been assigned to 'fix' a MAC. The user is running Parallels and clicked yes to a bunch of popup screens. Now all of her fonts are managed by Parallels and not the MAC OS. Is there any help for this other than reimaging the MAC with a fresh OS install?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Because I really have no idea what the user did in Parallels it's difficult to try to answer this. However, since Parallels runs Windows in a virtual machine, there is no reason to mess with the operating system on the Mac.

If necessary, remove the current Parallels virtual machine of Windows and create a new one. I don't remember off hand if Parallels makes a backup of the VM or snapshot, but if it does, you can always revert back to when the VM was OK.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.