Signature "Add Link" Problem

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

maybe someone be able to help?! I did try to set up a signature in Mail preferences but when I tried to "Add Link" to the website name, the URL window doesn't pop up where I could type in the address.
How can I find it?

Reaction score
add link option on signature missing

I have the same problem.. did you find out how to fix it? i need to do it for work and it's urgent.

C

chas_m

You don't have to add link ... just type out the full path of the website (ie the http and the two slashes and the www part etc).

When the recipient gets it, it will be a clickable link. If won't be for you the sender, but it will be for them.

Reaction score
lost

The ability to even write the path is what is missing. The url window is simply not there anymore , so a path cannot be added onto the logo we have on our signature... we could do this previously and all of a sudden the window stopped appearing , when the boss's signature was to be made of all things...
:\

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.