How to do with some web only support IE

Reaction score
Already try some Apps like Puffins, Skyfire, but still not working, can anyone tell me how to do as I need to do some internet banking in Ipad and seem they only support IE, when I use Safrai, just can entre the username, cannot fill the password area, appear the message I need to use IE and also only support 1024 x 768.

Thanks for help !

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I know this isn't particularly helpful, but I'd consider going with a different bank.

If they are that behind the times on online banking, imagine how behind the times their security is.

Another option would be to try Atomic Web Browser, and set the user agent to IE. That may trick the site, but if it's truly reliant on IE-only technologies like ActiveX scripting, then it probably won't work.

OP
C
Reaction score
Tks but I can't use different bank, I have that bank account already, any Apps can help like a similar IE ????? Just wonder !

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Is it related to the FLASH issue ???? :Confused:

Probably not.

Several years ago, when IE was more common, Microsoft started introducing proprietary technologies for web site owners that required IE.

The biggest one of these, a scripting language called ActiveX, proved to be extremely insecure. So, as the public started moving away from IE and onto better, more secure browsers, most companies that wanted to keep their customers also moved away from using these proprietary technologies.

OP
C
Reaction score
Probably not.

Several years ago, when IE was more common, Microsoft started introducing proprietary technologies for web site owners that required IE.

The biggest one of these, a scripting language called ActiveX, proved to be extremely insecure. So, as the public started moving away from IE and onto better, more secure browsers, most companies that wanted to keep their customers also moved away from using these proprietary technologies.

Then how can I solve the problem, can u go into the site to take a look, ????, but sorry, it is Chinese letter inside

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.