Account Setups in Tiger 10.4

Reaction score
I installed Tiger 10.4 on my Mac G4 and when i got to the part when asked to create and account, i did. Complete with Password and password hint. I completed the installation. But when I rebooted and expected to see the little window showing my username and asking for my password it never came up instead the G4 just booted right into the Tiger Desktop??? Why not ??????
How do i get it to do this????? Help ??!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
You have the option to Automatically Login set. If you're the only person likely to have access to your Mac, you could leave it like that. If you want to log in everytime you boot, then go to System Preferences>Accounts. Click on LogIn Options and then untick the Auto Login option.

OP
B
Reaction score
You have the option to Automatically Login set. If you're the only person likely to have access to your Mac, you could leave it like that. If you want to log in everytime you boot, then go to System Preferences>Accounts. Click on LogIn Options and then untick the Auto Login option.

Thanks, it worked of course !!:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.