Grammar App

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Moved to new thread/appropriate forum.

Have you taken a look through the App Store for "grammar." What is it specifically that you're looking for?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I don't think there is a separate stand alone app for grammar, however, iWork Pages which is available from the app store has a built in grammar checker. But, it's always a good idea to check the app store every now and then to see what's new.

OP
R
Reaction score
Moved to new thread/appropriate forum.

Have you taken a look through the App Store for "grammar." What is it specifically that you're looking for?

Not looking for anything specific, thanks for your inquiry.
I'm just expressing my curiosity. I have no need to personally consult the app store for additional grammar educational material.

If you require assistance perhaps I can help you search.

Thanks for your concern!

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Not looking for anything specific, thanks for your inquiry.
I'm just expressing my curiosity. I have no need to personally consult the app store for additional grammar educational material.

If you require assistance perhaps I can help you search.

Thanks for your concern!

??????????
I guess I missed something here. But, I'm glad the OP doesn't need any help . . . Or as we would say in Arkansas, "his grammar be gooder enough." ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.