Apps Via iTunes

Reaction score
OK, so now that I have iPhone3GS and iPad2, is it better to purchase my apps via iTunes instead of App store so I can use the app on both my gadgets? Hope my question makes sense, LOL.

Cheers,

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
It does not matter. All app purchases will end up in iTunes regardless where you buy them and can be synced to the other device (except those that are iPad only).

If you're in iTunes when you find one you want, get it there. If you're on one of your iDevices when you find one, then get it there.

Haven't you synced your iPad yet? Did iTunes not allow you to sync every app you already have?

OP
R
Reaction score
It does not matter. All app purchases will end up in iTunes regardless where you buy them and can be synced to the other device (except those that are iPad only).

If you're in iTunes when you find one you want, get it there. If you're on one of your iDevices when you find one, then get it there.

Haven't you synced your iPad yet? Did iTunes not allow you to sync every app you already have?

Thx!
No, it came in the mail today and will do it when I get home from work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Just be sure both devices are using the same Apple ID and you'll be set.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.