Losing admin permission after a while

Reaction score
Hello!
it's a few days that i am experiencing a problem with my macbook pro.
i have mac osx snow leopard fully updated (i use to keep it up to date).
the problem is that after a while (maybe one hour or two) i am using the OS (doing several tasks) i lose the admin permission! or something like that...
let me try to explain better...
• i can't empty the trash cause i get an error about permissions
• if i try to open an application which requires to log in as admin (usually appears a normal popup with your name and a blank field where to type your admin password) it starts to bounce in the dock and then it quits by itself!
• if i go into the system preferences and i try to change some setting that requires to log in as admin, when i click on the lock (as usual, you have to unlock it before to do anything) i get the "Authenticating..." label next to it, and then it appears again the text "Click the lock to make changes."

What happens?! If I restart the system, then everything works fine, but in an hour or two it happens again!
Don't know what to do, really...

Please, if somebody has an idea help me!! :\

Thanks a lot

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 13 2.5GHz 121GB SSD
Repair permissions via Disk Utility (in Utilities)

OP
G
Reaction score
Hi northrnchimp,
thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately I tried with disk utility, but I am not able to do anything.

Let me show you.

screen-capture.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 13 2.5GHz 121GB SSD
Boot from your install disc (hold down the C key as you boot), then select disk utility from the menu, click the first aid tab, select your OS X volume, then repair the disc from there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.