how to set internal date and time??

Reaction score
Ok, so this is probably a lame question, but i am new at this. for some reason, all the email i send out (using Entourage) is time stamped an hour off. Any email I receive is also an hour off. However, my computer's clock (that I can set through system preferences) is correct and when I set tasks to pop up through Entourage, they always pop up at the correct time. I am not sure what is going on here. I was told that I need to change the computer's internal clock and have no clue how to do that. Please help

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
This maybe a stretch (someone correct if I'm wrong) but I believe zapping the PRAM purges the primary RAM for running things like the internal clock. It never hurts to try. Reboot your computer and hold down Command (Apple key) + Option + 'P' + 'R' keys until you hear three chimes go by, then release. Let it finish booting and see if your problem persists. Check the clock and let us know if it works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.