Ipad Fustration

Reaction score
I finally can afford to get an Ipad 2, and there are none to be found in my area. Toys R Us had some, but they wanted me to drive an hour to pick it up, which I didn't feel like doing. I looked on craigslist and many are just trying to exploit others by charging prices that are insane. I could order through Apple, but I hate waiting on shipping...Something about instant gratification...Oh well....:Angry:

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I finally can afford to get an Ipad 2, and there are none to be found in my area. Toys R Us had some, but they wanted me to drive an hour to pick it up, which I didn't feel like doing. I looked on craigslist and many are just trying to exploit others by charging prices that are insane. I could order through Apple, but I hate waiting on shipping...Something about instant gratification...Oh well....:Angry:

I know how you feel about ordering from Apple...and the shipping time. But if an iPad was ordered weeks ago...you would have it now.;)

Do you have an Apple Store near you. They were opening early (around 9am, and people lining up earlier than that)...to specifically sell iPad's to customers as iPad shipments arrive on a day to day basis. This has been going on for weeks & weeks...so I would think that you're chances of getting what you want are MUCH better by now.

HTH,

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Where are you located? They are in stores around here. I went into WalMart 2 weeks ago and picked a 64gb 3g right off the shelf. One Target had 5 sitting on the shelf, and the other had 4.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
soon to be another iMac owner
I'm finding some targets in my area have a few in stock now..

But 64gb 3g only

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Yeah, the tough ones to get are the WiFi only models, particularly the base model, since it's so much more affordable.

Reaction score
I cannot believe this, I got one of my very good friends to hop on the iPad wagon yesterday. We drove all around southern Ontario looking for one. Stopped at all Apple Stores, BB, and FS's until finally we found 1 (16 GB, he didnt want it, he wanted 32 or higher - but bought it anyway). It was the last one available. They are tough to find but I would suggest that the OP takes that "hour drive" to go get one!

Reaction score
All of the Target stores around me have the 64/V accept one store, and they have them in black and white. Looks like supply is finally meeting demand?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.