Screenflick + Sunflower + Skype audio recording problem.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm having a problem recording multiple audio sources via Screenflick application using Soundflower extension (Snow Leopard).

The situation is as follows: I'm using Screenflick to record on-screen footage and I would like to record my voice through external microphone (Zoom H4n), the sound of the app I'm filming and Skype conversation at the same time.

Screenflick offers System Audio to be recorded as well but that obviously does not include Skype audio.

I can't seem to find the proper setting for this. I tried multiple combinations but I have never before used Soundflower and I'm left clueless how to have multiple voices recorded on one audio track all 'channeled' into Screenflick application.

I googled as much as I could but didn't manage to find anything useful.

Any users out there who have any experience in using such application combo? I would appreciate any help, any help at all!

Best to you all,

Tim

Reaction score
Sorry, can't help as I am having the same problem only with Lion.

Hope someone out there can shed light on this. I bought the application solely for Skype. I seem to remember I got it to work with SL once before, but that was too long ago to remember how.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.